Machine Learning: The New Proving Ground for Competitive Advantage
Google Cloud’s continued investment into global infrastructure will continue to deliver faster data transfers, higher availability and reduced latency. With new technology such as machine learning, choosing the right cloud partner is critical for success.
According to a new survey of business and technology leaders by MIT Technology Review, machine learning is already in full swing, . A quick look at some key findings:
- 60% of respondents have already implemented machine learning strategies.
- More than half of this group is already seeing ROI.
- 45% have achieved more extensive data analysis and insights.
- 27% report a stronger competitive advantage.
- Common use cases include natural language processing, text classification and mining, and emotion and behaviour analysis.
Download the complete report for more on how today’s businesses are reaping the benefits of machine learning.